ANNOUNCEMENT: AESTIMUM JOURNAL accepted in SCOPUS
It is a pleasure to announce that AESTIMUM was recently accepted to be indexed in Scopus, one of the most internationally recognized databases in the academic and scientific community, Elsevier’s property. This milestone represents international recognition of the journal's and its published articles' quality . Once the inclusion of articles in Scopus is completed, these will be widely disseminated, searched, accessed and cited.
ANNOUNCEMENT: AESTIMUM awarded the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) SEAL
AESTIMUM and FUP are delighted to announce that we have been awarded the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) Seal. The DOAJ only award the seal to “journals that adhere to an exceptionally high level of publishing standards and best practice”, so we are honored to be recognised in this way.
To be awarded the DOAJ Seal journals must fulfil a set of criteria related to accessibility, openness, discoverability, reuse and author rights.
ANNOUNCEMENT: AESTIMUM has been included by Thomson & Reuters to ESCI (Emerging Sources Citation Index)
We are pleased to announce that Aestimum has been accepted for indexing in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), a new edition of Web of Science™.
Content in this index is under consideration by Thomson Reuters to be accepted in the Science Citation Index Expanded™, the Social Sciences CitationIndex®, and the Arts & Humanities Citation Index®.
The quality and depth of content Web of Science offers to researchers, authors, publishers, and institutions sets it apart from other research databases. The inclusion of SMP in the Emerging Sources Citation Index demonstrates our dedication to providing the most relevant and influential scientific content to our community.
Aestimum is indexed in:
- ABI/INFORM Complete
- ABI/INFORM Global
- ACNP Catalogo Italiano dei Periodici
- Agriculture Journals PQ
- ApeJournal – Academic Publications eJournal
- BASE – Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- CABI – Abstracts
- CABI – Horticultural Abstracts
- DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals
- Econlit – The American Economic Association’s electronic bibliography
- ESCI - Emerging Sources Citation Index Thomson & Reuters
- EZB – Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek – Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg
- GOOGLE Scholar
- JournalSeek – A Searchable Database of Online Scholarly Journals
- JournalTOCs – Journal Tables of Contents (TOCs)
- Natural Science Journals PQ
- NewJour – Electronic Journals & Newsletters, University of Georgetown
- PLEIADI – Portale per la Letteratura scientifica Elettronica Italiana su Archivi aperti e Depositi Istituzionali
- Professional ABI/INFORM Complete
- Professional ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Central
- SCIRUS ELSEVIER
- SciTech Journals PQ
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- World Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology Abstracts